Enjoy this simple, yet delicious, dish with family and friends gathered around—no matter what the season. The secret ingredient? Great Lake Potato Chip Company’s Michigan Cherry BBQ chips.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large bag Great Lakes Michigan Cherry BBQ Chips, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground
- pinch salt
- non-stick oil spray
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Scoop mayonnaise into a shallow bowl.
- Place crushed BBQ chips in another shallow bowl and combine crushed chips with black pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Dip chicken pieces (just 1 or 2 at a time) in mayonnaise and then coat with chip mixture.
- Place chicken strips onto a greased baking pan. Make sure to space chicken out a bit so the sides are not touching and can get crispy.
- Drizzle chicken strips with melted butter.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Remove and allow to cool for 5 to 8 minutes before serving, so chips harden back up. Serve and enjoy!
- Optional: Serve with dip or sauce.
Read the full story about Great Lakes Potato Chip Company and find more recipes at micoopkitchen.com.